- Online / Offline
- Personality development
Is it true that confiscated and seized property can be sold at auction at a discount of up to 80%? Can the purchase and sale of seized assets "spoil karma" and which transactions and trading platforms should be avoided?
During the workshop we will learn:
- the difference between the concepts of "confiscated" and "seized";
- what foreclosure is;
- whether it is worth to buy mortgaged property;
- what risks exist when purchasing confiscated property;
- how much money you can save when buying;
- subtleties of transactions that must always be remembered;
- life hacks when buying confiscated property.
The event is prepared in cooperation with A-DOSVID, the project dealing with the internal development of Alfa-Bank Ukraine employees. A-DOSVID — experts among us.
The event will be held in compliance with all quarantine regulations.
The workshop includes a presentation with a theoretical part, as well as practical tasks for the audience, and an open discussion with the speaker.
The number of participants is limited. To register, click on the "Book" button and receive a QR ticket via a Telegram bot. Only Alfa-Bank customers with the Black and Graphite service package, A-CLUB members, and certain categories of private entrepreneurs can attend the event.
The cost of attending the event is 1 AHUB ticket.
Every month we award tickets for our clients according to quotas.
Tickets provide an opportunity to book AHUB services.
Tickets per month
|Entrepreneurs «Business Turnover», «Business FEA», «Business Unlimited», «Business IT», «Digital Active», «Digital Expert», «Digital IT»|
* each ticket provides 1 hour of meeting room or 1 day of coworking
If you are already an owner of one of the listed service packages or an ACLUB member, proceed to booking services.